Friday, July 29, 2011

Venting!

I'm still packing but oh my gosh. Luca has so much stuff! I'm bringing all sorts of warm clothes because apparently Wells gets pretty cold at night. We have a sleeping bag but you can't really be too careful with the baby! I have like 4 bags of stuff, a sleeping bag, a tent, and a jogging stroller. I hope my ride to the festival doesn't mind the heap of stuff I'm bringing... yikes. I just got a call from Everything Baby, and my B.O.B. jogging stroller just came in!!! I can't wait to go cruising in it! It's a devilishly attractive stroller. They said it wouldn't be in till the 15th of next month so it's just great that it's in so early! Yay! I wasn't able to find unbleached, compostable diapers in the hart so it looks like I'll be using cloth at the festival. I'm not too dissapointed about it, it just sucks not knowing where the laundromat is and how far it is from the festival grounds. I'm so nervous about everything haha. Haven't really gone anywhere in a year and a half and never far with Luca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...