Saturday, July 30, 2011

Of wells.

Wells is a beautiful city, the music is amazing, and the people are great but oh my goodness. I wish dennis were here, it's so rough taking care of Luca on my own in a new place. Luca's sleeping right now and we're in a little store around the size of my bathroom back home. It's just been dreary and rainy and cold at night. I hope things get better, because I'm just really frustrated. We brought cloth diapers because I was told there was a laundromat but then found out there was none, and there are no places selling disposible diapers. I might sneak into the bathroom and handwash them but I don't know if they'd dry with all of the rain. Blah, I'm just frustrated. Can't wait to talk to dennis at 9:30. Can't wait for the rain to go away. Last night, I danced until 1am, while Luca slept in his stroller with his Peltor ear protection nearby. When I left him with his uncle Jay, I ran back to the camp and on my way back from the tent, I was hurrying and tripped over the huge concrete block, and ended up winding myself. Such an odd sensation to not be able to breath. Okay well I'm going to try to go and do something. Not sure what yet, but venting was nice. See you all in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...