I've been buying these Heinz Toddler Biscuits for Luca, without thinking about the Wheat in them. I'm ptretty sure they're Genetically Engineered, so I've found an awesome alterative to these biscuits. Two ingredients.
1 ripe banana
handful of oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F (180 °C).
- Mash the banana thoroughly.
- Grind the oats in a food processor.
- Combine the banana with the enough ground oats to form a sticky dough.
- Divide the mixture into small pieces and press it into the shapes of your choice (we make simple bars).
- Bake for around 10-15 minutes until golden brown in colour – they become harder the longer they are cooked, so keep the baking time as brief as possible if you wish to retain a chewy texture.