So my sister comes over today and the first thing she says is "Boston Pizza's on fire". She had me freaking out, and failed to let me in on it being the Boston Pizza on Central rather then the Boston Pizza Dennis works at. It's a bit of a relief that everyone got out of there safely and without injury. From what I've heard, the real threat is if the Mohawk gas station catches on fire. They're evacuating the area and pulling away from it until the threat of the gas station is exploding is gone.
"Restaurant owner Bob Toews said all staff and patrons got out safely. He expects the building will be a total write-off. Toews was uncertain what sparked the fire, but said it didn't start in the kitchen."
|Photo coutesey of Dawn Kealing.|
|Photo courtesy of Kat.|
And some video footage