Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Moving forward


Dennis and I went hiking, talked, and then registered for school. I feel a bit better after talking about everything. Things are tricky at this moment, but i feel better about going back to school. I'm in charge of my own destiny, and I'm still young. I really just need to get a better grip on the "now" and my needs because it's the decisions I make now that will shape the rest of Luca's and my life.
Luca stood unsupported for the first time yesterday. He'll be walking soon! How intimidating.
Speaking of intimidating! I'm doing the diaper making workshop today. I have troubles carrying on a conversation with a close friend, nevermind 9 other people. Luca just woke up after a record hour and a half long nap. thanks little buddy. :]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...