Friday, February 10, 2012

My diy cloth pads!



I stayed up till 3:30 making some cloth menstrual pads for some moms who won them in a mini competition I put on in a group I frequent on facebook. My photos aren't great, but my camera is terrible, so it's to be expected! These still don't have snaps added and I'm still experimenting with different types of cloth pads. I'd love to make pads with snap in liners. I love how great these came out though! I still have some tweaking to do, and I plan on buying a few meters of organic cotton fleece for the inner layers, but as of now, I love them. :D
The pattern I used is from here!!

By the way, if you don't use cloth, you don't know what you're missing. :]

2 comments:

  1. The link for the pattern doesn't work. Also, we vshould get together sometime and make cloth pads!! I'd love to make some. I've made a few, but they aren't the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are awesome save lots of money!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...